New York Babies
Options

Endocrinologist recommendation in Manhattan

Hello, I've been diagnosed with gestational diabetes and need to find an endocrinologist. My first choice has no openings until January. Any help would be appreciated.

TIA

Re: Endocrinologist recommendation in Manhattan

• Options
    if you don't get any help here, I recommend you try the NYC Nest board.  I can't guarantee they can help you but it's more active than the NY Bump board. GL!
    Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

Dr. Melissa Katz is excellent and she works with many pregnant patients. I use her for thyroid disease. She is at Cornell and her number is 212-746-6293. She is the go to doctor for Cornell Fertility patients.

Good luck to you.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am type one diabetes and during pregnancy I attended the diabetes clinic in the ob dept at beth israel.  Couldnt have asked for better care
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Robert Lind at the Hospital for Joint Disease
  • Options

Hi! I recommend Dr. Manessis - 212.675.9332. He's affiliated with St. Vincents, on 12th St. btwn 6th and 7th Aves.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"