New Jersey Babies
Options

Docs in St. Barnabas?

I love my GYN (Dr. Jennifer Ashton in Englewood), but she unfortunately doesn't deliver anymore.  She recommends an OB in NYC, but that's really far - so she has recommended St. Barnabas in Livingston (since they have a great NICU).  Does anyone know a great doctor who delivers there?  

Thanks ladies! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
M/C Nov 9, 2011 at 11 weeks.... We love you & miss you Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Docs in St. Barnabas?

• Options
    I am using Dr. Joann Somers.  Her practice is right down the street from St Barnabas.  I think she is great!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Options
    I used Dr. Crane he is located right down the road as well in west orange
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I use Dr. Daria Klachko who is located around the corner from the hospital and is located across the street from Dr. Crane...I first went to Dr. Crane but found that I needed someone a little more warm and fuzzy because I had a lot of problems at the beginning of my pregnancy...
  • Options
    Thank you so much ladies!  I'll let you know who I decide on.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    M/C Nov 9, 2011 at 11 weeks.... We love you & miss you Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I like my doctor a lot.  I have only been going to him for a year but he is very straight forward and straight to the point and has been in the TOP DOCTORS magazine...DR. RUbino, his office is across the street but yes he delivers at st. barnabas and overlook hospital.
  • Options

imageHeidiE78:
    I like my doctor a lot.  I have only been going to him for a year but he is very straight forward and straight to the point and has been in the TOP DOCTORS magazine...DR. RUbino, his office is across the street but yes he delivers at st. barnabas and overlook hospital.

This.  Although his practice has a few other doctors, but he is my fave out of all of them that i've seen.

• Options

There are a few docs at the practice I go too but I always see Dr. Crane (male) or Dr. Purdue (female). They are in W. Orange, right around the block from St. Barnabas.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I went there and my doctor is located in Kearny. Her name is Angela Wimmer...she was fantastic...
  • Options
    Dr Keiser or Dr DeGraff.  They are in Livingston, right down the street from St. Barnabas.  Dr K was our OB but Dr DeGraff was on call when DD was born.  Awesome doctors!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"