Phoenix Babies

What to wear/pack for Fall season in Phoenix??

We're going there this weekend with our 2 boys ages 4 and almost 2.   I'm starting to think about what to pack and have no idea because I have only been there in the spring. What kind of clothes do you wear in the fall there? Can I wear my riding boots with jeans/skirt?  Or is that too much?  pack sneakers for the boys or sandals? or ?

Re: What to wear/pack for Fall season in Phoenix??

• I think this weekend is supposed to be pretty nice, highs in the 80s, lows in the 50s.  If you don't plan on doing much at night or early morning, summer clothes are fine with maybe a light sweater in case it gets chilly.
  • imageLinds&Chris777:
    I think this weekend is supposed to be pretty nice, highs in the 80s, lows in the 50s.  If you don't plan on doing much at night or early morning, summer clothes are fine with maybe a light sweater in case it gets chilly.

I concure...when the suns goes down there is more of a chill. Hope you have fun!

• Loading the player...
  • It has been warm this week, highs in the 90's, but very cool (for us anyway!) in the morning...around 55-60.  This weekend is suppossed to be beautiful as people mentioned. but if you are used to cooler weather you might be warm in jeans and boots during the day!  Have a great trip!!
  • What all these ladies said! Have a great tripParty!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"