Infertility
Options

***Imanurse03***

You asked in my post earlier what RE I am going to, well the answer is Hershey Med Center. I actually originally wanted to go to the Harrisburg one but after filling out all the paper work and such they called and said they wouldn't make an appt with me till I lost 80lbs, which devesated me. My OB felt guilty he sent me there so he started me on Clomid while I looked for another RE. Hershey seemed the most open to working with someone as over weight as i am. I guess we shall see. How do you like the Harrisburg RE? I keep forgetting the practice name.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ***Imanurse03***

• Options

I'm so sorry that they wouldn't see you because of your weight.  That's not right at all.  I'm glad that you are able to get into Hershey.  Did you have to wait long to get in?  I think there's a girl on the Central PA board, Christina617, who went there and had success.  I believe she had a little boy earlier this year.  

I do like ACIRM in Hbg.  I had gone to a RE in York where I live and after a year of treatment and 2 m/cs I decided to get a 2nd opinion at ACIRM.   I do hate the Harrisburg traffic since I come from York. ACIRM picked up on things that my 1st RE missed, like clotting disorders that could have caused my m/cs, endo, etc.  Sometimes my nurse drives me crazy (she seems disorganized at times) but she's nice.  I just have to be persistent and assertive.  The staff there has been great. 

I hope that you have fast success at Hershey!  Lots of luck!  Keep me posted!

• Options
    I actually didn't have to wait long to get into Hershey, I only had to wait two weeks which surprised me cause I remember when I called ACIRM they said there was a three month wait.  Yea the Harrisburg traffic does suck, especially around that section of 81 and Progress Ave. I am glad they are working out for you though. Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"