Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

What is wrong with some parents?

Last night, I saw Zombieland with my mom.

About half way through the movie, I heard what sounded like a little-kid-type laugh. I look behind me, and sure enough there's what couldn't be more than a 9 or 10 year old boy watching the movie with his mom.

I mean...ok at least he's with his mom. But dude. His mom took him to see Zombieland, an R-rated movie complete with very, very gory stuff and non-chalant violence like running over people and shooting them multiple times and eating intestines. Not the mention the language.

Seriously, it almost ruined the movie for me, wondering about that kid growing up and being exposed to such stuff at a young age.

Re: What is wrong with some parents?

• Options
    I'm kicking myself for watching the flick that I am right now.. wtf was I thinking!!!???!!!
  • Options
    when watchmen came out dh and i saw two kids in the theater. one was about 5 and the other about 7. it was quite violent, had a lot of sexual content, and for most of the movie there was a giant blue penis on the screen. the guy with the 7 year old left pretty early on, but the one with the 5 year old stayed and talked on his cell the entire time...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a friend who does the same thing with her daughters....  she watches all these horror/sci-fi/creppy movies with them.  They are 6 and 5, I think... she kinda encourages the abonormal. 
  • Options

I never cease to be amazed by people.

I saw some rather questionable costumes tonight on parents with their kids...at a church carnival.

I get that they're probably going out after they take their kids TOTing, but seriously.  Personally, I think the sexy cop outfit, complete with fishnets, a mini skirt, 4-inch heels and DDs pushed up to your chin can wait until after you drop your child off.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"