TTC After a Loss
Options

*Texas*

seriously. I'm gone a week and you can't come and say hi? you better have a good excuse - like a baby being born, or a puppy that needed to be played with. . . .
m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011

Re: *Texas*

• Options
    She went to work on Thurs, had a 36-hour labor w/ only 2 hours sleep. She was on for like 5 seconds last night and then crashed. Apparently she has not woken back up.
  • Options

imageColindaP:
    She went to work on Thurs, had a 36-hour labor w/ only 2 hours sleep. She was on for like 5 seconds last night and then crashed. Apparently she has not woken back up.

not a good excuse for Texas. for other girls, maybe. (just kidding). I just miss her.

m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    She does liven us up a little doesn't she?
  • Options
    I know, I think I am having withdrawals.?
  • Options

I've been wondering where she disappeared to! Glad to hear she's not MIA, just exhausted.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    BFP/Labor/Everything Buddy: Papetvet/Erpetdoc
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"