TTC After a Loss

Hair Irons

School me- what kind do you have? what do you recommend?  What should I stay away from?

My hair is long, dark, straight, and thick. I bought a Babyliss Pro Ceramic- but think I got ripped off.  I don't mind spending around $100...any advice welcomed! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hair Irons

• This is what I have.  It's a Chi 

I paid like $119 for it.  I do like it but my hair's texture has changed so it takes a long time to do my hair.  My hair use to be pretty straight and I would iron it to make it flat now its more of a wavy texture so it takes longer

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageGinaincali:

This is what I have.  It's a Chi 

I paid like $119 for it.  I do like it but my hair's texture has changed so it takes a long time to do my hair.  My hair use to be pretty straight and I would iron it to make it flat now its more of a wavy texture so it takes longer

I have a CHI pro that I bought on clearance from Target for $79, but I would have paid the full $120 for it, it is awesome.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • i don't know the name of mine - it's a combination curling iron/flat iron - ceramic. it has lock to make it curler, and unclock to make it flat iron (which I use more, but love the having the option) I love it.
    m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • I have a professional CHI iron that I picked up at a trade show years ago, and a generic "CHI" that I picked up at Sally's. They both work identically. I have very wavy, thick hair that has a mind of it's own.
    "Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway" ~John Wayne Pregnancy Ticker Grow Baby Grow!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"