TTC After a Loss

gift exchange... sorry i've been MIA!

hey ladies... the names are being drawn tomorrow

sorry i've been MIA... my mom offered to drive up to my house (4 hours away) and help me unpack boxes hidden in the garage and my back room... we've been working our butts off all day... also with AF the last 5 days i've been kinda down on my luck.. what with having been 4 days late.. stupid AF... anyway... i'm back! and with a vengence! :) gift exchange names are drawn tomorrow!

here's the link!

https://www.elfster.com/apps/exchange/Join.aspx?euid=22089811-6E8D-4A2D-946C-B48B49628DFA

Re: gift exchange... sorry i've been MIA!

• fun! also: reminder for people to go on and put in "wishes" or likes! Not that i've done this yet either, but others that have last year said it made it more fun!
    m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • imagemlmtgg:
    fun! also: reminder for people to go on and put in "wishes" or likes! Not that i've done this yet either, but others that have last year said it made it more fun!

Is it ok if we don't put in wishes?  I love surprises!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Totally forgot about that!! Thanks for the reminder. I would've felt bad for not participating!!!
  • imagecandycane3t:

imagemlmtgg:
    fun! also: reminder for people to go on and put in "wishes" or likes! Not that i've done this yet either, but others that have last year said it made it more fun!

Is it ok if we don't put in wishes?? I love surprises!

You may want to at least put in info about your preferences, so someone has an easier time finding something you'd like. But I agree, surprises are better!?

• I'm excited for the name draw :D
    Stillbirth at 23w6d on Sept, 22, 2008 M/C at 5 weeks June 14, 2010 My miracle, James Frederick born May 2, 2011 via C-section
  • I'm super excited about this! I can't think of anything yet for my wishlist...should we have a due date for that as well?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    BFP/Labor/Everything Buddy: Papetvet/Erpetdoc
  • I just signed up! Whoever's name I get better be excited - I'm buying Christmas gifts in Chile!!!
  • imageSallyCampos22:
    I'm super excited about this! I can't think of anything yet for my wishlist...should we have a due date for that as well?

names are drawn tomorrow & gifts must be mailed by 12/15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"