Austin Babies
Options

Good resale shops?

I know that two were mentioned not very long ago.  One up by Ikea, maybe?  And, another one in RR?  Please fill me in and/or correct me.

I think fjaril said one of them was like a wonderland of girl stuff?  That's what I need.

I want to go out and go shopping, but have the kids with me so I only want to hit the best ones.  IMO, the south Pumpkin Patch sucks, Children's Orchard closed and the people in Oak Hill are too full of themselves, so I must drive across the planet.  Thanks.

Re: Good resale shops?

• Options
    Once Upon a Child at the intersection of Gattis and AW Grimes (There's a Randalls in the same shopping center). Makes the Pumpkin Patch look like a really bad Goodwill.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It's small, but I like Rock a Bye Baby on 183 and Braker (in same shopping center as HEB, across from McDonalds). Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

the one by ikea isn't resale. it's gingersnap kids. lots of fluffy girly stuff!

There is a smaller resale shop at oaknoll(sp) and 183. It's in the corner of the shopping center with the gas station. there was a ton of girl stuff and a little boy stuff.  I went in on an emergency and found H a pair of shorts and a tshirt. I didn't look at the girls stuff, but it took over most of the store :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"