Washington Babies
Options

~*~{Annette}~*~

Hey!

I read in the library calendar there is a class at the Snohomish library on Mon Nov 9 about Language Development in Infants and Toddlers.  The description is;

Learn to promote language development in your infant or toddler during this KCTS 9 workshop for parents and childcare providers. 

I think it sounds interesting and was thinking about going.  I think it's free, but I'll double check next Tues at storytime there. 

Steve plays soccer on Mon nights, so I'll see if my Mom can watch Audrey and I can just bring Ryan along in his carrier.  (hopefully he will sleep)

I thought I'd see if you were interested in going?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: ~*~{Annette}~*~

• Options

Do you know what time it is at?  If evening I bet I could get Kevyn to take Robbie for a few hours.

Let me check with Kev when he gets home.

Oct 2011 3 1/2 years old.
    Robert Williams Birth date 5/16/2008
  • Options

I forgot that part.  It's at 7pm.  :)

I was behind you today at the light on Market/91st by Haggen.  I kept waving, but didn't want to honk, just 'cause I'm not a honker.  ;)  You kept reaching back to tend to Robbie it looked like.  It was at 5 and we were headed to Target. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"