TTC after 35
Options

Not TTC: any good movie recs?

We are boycotting Halloween this year and are going to do dinner and a movie instead!

Any good movie recs? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Not TTC: any good movie recs?

• Options

Just saw Paranormal Activity...it was OK...Couples Retreat was OK...Law Abding Citizen was OK too.

I haven't seen anything I have loved in awhile.

• Options
    Zombieland! (If you like silly and gore). It actually left me hopeful about life at the end, which is pretty funny considering it's a zombie movie... 

Blocked tubes due to ruptured appendix
    IVF#1 Ectopic - tube removed; FET#1 CP; IVF#2 BFP!
    Beta#1 13dpo 115; Beta#2 15dpo 248; Beta #3 20dpo 2215 U/S#1 6w1d HR 99; U/S#2 8w HR 165; U/S#3 10w HR 176 and moving all around!
    Bedrest at 28 weeks due to preterm labor; released to modified bedrest at 34 weeks; released to full activity at 37 weeks
    BabyNantucket born at 37 weeks 4 days 7lbs8oz 19in

Success is getting up just one more time than you fall down.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Though on Halloween the theatre is likely to be filled with people dressed up as zombies....

Blocked tubes due to ruptured appendix
    IVF#1 Ectopic - tube removed; FET#1 CP; IVF#2 BFP!
    Beta#1 13dpo 115; Beta#2 15dpo 248; Beta #3 20dpo 2215 U/S#1 6w1d HR 99; U/S#2 8w HR 165; U/S#3 10w HR 176 and moving all around!
    Bedrest at 28 weeks due to preterm labor; released to modified bedrest at 34 weeks; released to full activity at 37 weeks
    BabyNantucket born at 37 weeks 4 days 7lbs8oz 19in

Success is getting up just one more time than you fall down.

• Options

I really liked "The Informant"--Matt Damon's great in it, and it's based on a staggeringly unbelievable true story. ?It's a quirky film.

DH & I were going to boycott for the first time this year, but since it's on a Sat. I broke down & bought some candy. ?I'm hoping to catch "A Serious Man" and "Where The Wild Things Are" this weekend, if we can work both in. ?

• Options
    We saw Where the Wild Things Are a couple weeks ago... It was interesting.  I could have waited for it to come out on DVD...
  • Options
    QE2QE2 member
    I'm boycotting also smilee. DH and I are going to the parade in the Village. Zombieland (I think that's the title) was recommended to us.
    TTC since 3/08 DOR, High FSH, Hypothyroid, Uterine Polyps, blocked tube, MFI, 5 rounds of clomid, 5 IVF attempts, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 natural conceptions=2 losses (Methotrexate, D&C) Successful DE cycle twins born 10/7/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"