Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

I now have 16 friends on 'hide' on my facebook. It seems like every day someone announces they are pregnant. I feel like this whole experience has turned me into a horribly bitter person.

Anyone else hide the pregnant people?

image Wife to Tim. Mommy toEmma,Noah,Caleb and Stella
My Blog-Saving for a Rainy Day

Re: 16

• Options

I know how you feel,

same here, my friend gave birth to a beautiful baby girl the same day that I had the D&C procedure.  I went to visit her 2 weeks after that, I felt so sad and lonely.  

It's normal to be sad and bitter, everyone has a different fate, I guess we just have to accept ours.

• Options
    Ive had 3 this past week...and one that requested me and shes 32 weeks. Ugh its depressing. I hid their status too. :(
    Blog
    BFP #1 2-8-09 Natural M/C 6w1d 2-19-09
    BFP #2 5-28-09 C/P 6-1-09
    BFP #3 10-30-10 Natural M/C 12-8-10
    BFP #4 1-16-12 EDD 9-18-12 Stick baby stick!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am sorry for your loss. I have friends I avoid on there. It is so hard to see all the post and the u/s pics.
  • Options

Yes...esp. if they post ALL THE TIME about their pregnancy, complaints, woe is me, etc!!! 

I totally understand the occasional post about not being comfortable, can't sleep, updates, etc...but I have 3 I've hidden because of the CONSTANT updates, and one I want to throat punch!!!

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

1st pregnancy: BFP- 6/28/09 - Found out we lost our little girl on 10/9/09 at 19w 4d - D&E- 10/14/09

June 2010, corrective surgery for Septate Uterus and large fibroids

2nd pregnancy: BFP- 10/18/10 - Slow rising, non-doubling HCGs, no heart beat. Non-viable pregnancy, D&C- 11/12/10

Started Metformin 6/30/11, Started Clomid 7/20/11 - Unsuccessful

HSG and Laparoscopic surgery revealed blocked tubes and lots of scar tissue...IVF here we come!!!

Surprise BFP naturally!!! IT'S A BOY!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Oh yes... the hide feature is so lovely.  I have a friend who just told me she is 5 weeks pregnant.... and I already hid her because I know what is coming.  Maybe when I get pregnant again I will feel up to hearing about their issues more.
    IVF cycle 1-BPF!
    9/13/09-Twin boys born at 23 weeks due to Pprom.
    Ethan and Jacob-our beautiful angel babies lived for 11 minutes and 23 hours.
    Single embryo FET 12/2009-BFP! Blake born 8/2010 at 39 weeks after 36 hours of labor and an emergency c section < IVF 2- BPF! Due April 27th Our Story
  • Options

I am so with you.  I actually had to de-friend one couple over it,,,it was just constant all day long.  Not that Im not happy, it just really got on my nerves quickly.  I swear, its all the BOTH of them talked about -if it wasnt her - it was him.  Plus they spilled the beans on FB at like 5 weeks pg so its been going on for weeks - I cant imagine another 25 weeks of it.    Hell, I will take your sore back, hurting boobies, stomach pooch and morning sickness anyday.  My husband would love to tend to a wife with mood swings, hot flashes, and cravings :(

It just had to be done and at first I thought I was being b*tchy, but now I realize it was just the rational thing I had to do for my own sanity.

Mrs. Georgean 5.13.06 Holy 2nd Surprise BFP - Expecting our 2nd little one on Feb 9th 2013 After 3 years of unexplained infertilty, trying, hoping, and lots of peeing on myself.....Clomid Ovidrel IUI on 7/27/09 Best RE ever = BFP on 8/11/09 9/23 Missed m/c at 10.5 weeks. Very thankful for the time we had together. One lonely follie Clomid Ovidrel jacked up IUI on 12/31/09 (thanks to the nurse who wrote down the wrong protocol ) = 1/14/10 BFN - go figure. 150mg Clomid Ovidrel IUI on 2/12 - beta 2/26 = BFN Again..... Last IUI before a nice break...Cmon Luck of the Irish! Trigger 3/15, IUI 3/17... BFN and taking a little break before Follistim
  • Options
    I did not know you could do this. I deleted my facebook, when I found out. But I may activate it back sometime, I will definetly use this though.
    Baby boy, you are forever loved and missed. 19 weeks 2 days 10/14/09 Partial Molar Pregnancy Lucas Glenn 12/18/10
  • Options
    I've thought about it... its very painful everyday to see their updated u/s photos or to hear them complain about their m/s. I would LOVE to have m/s right now...if it meant a LO 6 months from now! :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

What really hurt me was the pregnant people in the drs office today and going into the ultra sound to see if the sac was gone and having to see all the ultra sound pics on the wall.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"