TTC after 35
Options

just wondering

did your husband go with you to your IUI?

(Tried to do a poll but can't for the life of me figure it out...kind of like PM) boy I wish the bump came with instructions.

"Onward"--CathyMD Waiting since 07/5/2011 for our forever child! Yep we are adopting!

Re: just wondering

• Options

No, the actual IUI was around 10 in the morning & he was at work. ? Just me & the doc, and I had 15 min. to read a Glamour magazine on the table after. ?

• Options
    QE2QE2 member
    No, DH didn't go for both b2b iui's. He went early to give his sample, but had to go to work right after. I basked in the afterglow both times by myself ;)
    TTC since 3/08 DOR, High FSH, Hypothyroid, Uterine Polyps, blocked tube, MFI, 5 rounds of clomid, 5 IVF attempts, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 natural conceptions=2 losses (Methotrexate, D&C) Successful DE cycle twins born 10/7/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LOL..I guess I am in a quandry b/c it is saturday..DH doesn't really want to go. I don't care if he goes. I just want to do what everyone else has done. as not to have the office "judge me" for DH not being there. I have to work that day (like everyday of the week) so afterward I have to go directly to work..yuck
    "Onward"--CathyMD Waiting since 07/5/2011 for our forever child! Yep we are adopting!
  • Options
    Since I had two cycles of B2B IUIs, I have had 4.  He wasn't with me for any of them. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    He did go with me...I think it all just worked out with schedules and such.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

DH only made for 1 out of the 3 we had.   The ones he missed, he would joke to our friends who have been down a similar path...that he was so great he didnt need to be in the room to get me knock-up!

The one time he did go the RE fawned all over his sperm count results...now he brags about how he has super spermies.....It's a good thing I have a sense of humor...on the bright side he never complaines about making a deposit...I think he keep trying to improve his score...um count!

Mel

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"