Washington Babies
Options

Flu shots (for adults) on the eastside?

Where can I get one?  My doctor is all the way in downtown Seattle and I really don't want to drive all that way just to get a shot.

Re: Flu shots (for adults) on the eastside?

• Options
    I got a regualr shot at the UW Factoria Clinic.
  • Options
    The new Overlake Urgent Care Clinic in Issaquah does walk-in seasonal flu clinics. Last weekend it was free if you brought canned food for the food bank.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got mine at the Safeway on 140th :)
    Welcome to the world Finley Michael - born 2/13/2010 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy
    Baby Sister is coming soon!
  • Options
    Ditto: Safeway.  I coordinate the shots for my work and they have more on hand than most Dr. offices.  No appointment needed either.  They also have H1N1, at least they did anyway.
    Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
  • Options
    The Virginia Mason Clinic, off of Front (near XXX Rootbeer) does a flu clinic.
    The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Options
    Safeway said they're only doing H1N1 for health care providers.  :(
  • Options

imageSeattle_JiLLn:

Thats no good.  :(  The Duvall one is going by the CDC list, and they included police officers into that list.

Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
  • Options
    imageMrsAmyB:

imageSeattle_JiLLn:

Thats no good.  :(  The Duvall one is going by the CDC list, and they included police officers into that list.

Health care providers and King County emergency service providers are covered at the Safeways as well [medics, FF, police].  Was your DH able to get one?  It should be free.

J + J = K image Photo by J. Shelton Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagekaskade:
    imageMrsAmyB:

imageSeattle_JiLLn:

Health care providers and King County emergency service providers are covered at the Safeways as well [medics, FF, police].  Was your DH able to get one?  It should be free.

Yep, DH had no problem, and Evie will get one next week if PA still has them, but I need one.  Gavin can't get either flu shot yet, so I want to make sure the rest of us are vaccinated.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"