TTC after 35
Options

CD 10 Ultra Sound and HSG

Well, today I go in for my CD3 blood draws.  I am actually very excited.  I like having a plan and hope that this will lead to that.  6 months au natural and no success.

So, the nurse tells me that for my CD10 ultra sound next week, that I need a full bladder and to drink 30 oz. of water before hand.  I just drank 17 oz. of water for my blood draw in an hour and I have already had to go to the bathroom twice!  There is no way I can hold that much water with the tech pushing on my stomach without going myself!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: CD 10 Ultra Sound and HSG

• Options
    That's odd to me, I always have to empty my bladder before all my u/s.  I wouldn't be able to do it!!!
  • Options

imagemomagain2009:
    That's odd to me, I always have to empty my bladder before all my u/s.  I wouldn't be able to do it!!!

I thinks that's for the dildo cam u/s.  Back when I was still dealing with the OB I had a regular u/s before the trans vag. I had to have a full bladder for that.  They let me pee before the dildo cam.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just had my u/s today -CD7- with the dildo cam and the nurse asked me if I needed to use the restroom beforehand. I had already gone so I was good to go. But yes, I wonder if they are doing the u/s on the "outside".
  • Options
    Well, I just looked at the orders and it says trans vag ultrasound.  So, this drinking 30 oz of water doesn't make sense.  Oh well.  Not going to stress about it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"