Connecticut Babies
Options

OB GYN in Hartford area?

Can anyone please recommend their OB GYN in the Hartford area, preferably a smaller office?  My physician gave me a rec to a small office but they won't see me for my first appt until 12 weeks.  I felt a little uncomfortable with that even though I'm sure it'd be fine but you'd think they'd want to at least take my blood pressure or ask my history/background before the first trimester is over, no??  LOL .. so I'm looking for another office.  If you have any recommendations and what hospital they deliver at that'd be great!!  Looking for St Francis or Hartford Hospital.

Re: OB GYN in Hartford area?

• Options
    I was recommended to the Women's Health Group in Hartford by someone who has been seeing them for years (they recently delivered her twins). My OB/GYN wouldn't see me until later either so I switched to this practice. So far I've seen 3 of the practitioners and I've been impressed with them all. They wait until 8 weeks to see you and the only problem I've had with them is that they only do ultrasounds on Wednesdays (not the most convenient day for me). They deliver at St. Francis. Their number is (860) 278-4141 if you're interested.
  • Options

I go to Connecticut Multispeciality Group. They have about 8 docotrs so it is a little larger but they have been great! They have an office in Hartford and several other locations.

Good luck!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I see Dr. Mary Farwell with Hartford OB/GYN.  Her office is right next door to Hartford Hospital (where I'll deliver) on Retreat Ave.  I've been going to her practive for 8 years now.
    ~DD born 3-25-10~DS born 6-5-12~
    imageimage
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Options
    I also go to Connecticut Multispecialty Group & love them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"