South Florida Babies
Options

...and let the holiday snacking begin!

LORD! If it is not cupcakes, its cookies, or candy. I have such a crazy sweet tooth and all of the sweets around me are total temptation.

Can you believe that its almost November?! I feel like last holiday season was just yesterday and here we are entering it again.

Anyone start their holiday shopping?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ...and let the holiday snacking begin!

• Options
    oh i've been filling up on candy already1!!  it's sooo bad!!!  not only is it the holidays, but Abby's 1st bday, plus other 1st bday parties i'm going to, Peter's 27th bday, Disney world trip... THEN thanksgiving and christmas!!  I've been sooooo good about not gaining a million pounds like I did with Abby... I think that's all going to go down the drain.  I need to learn restraint!!
  • Options

I too have a huge sweet tooth.  Everyday I take a candy from our Halloween stash... I need to stop that!

I actually have started shopping, but not intentionally.  I've found some amazing deals I can't pass up on, and decided why not just gift them!  This weekend I got some gorgeous CK clutch purses from $150each to $22each!  HELLO savings.  I may keep one, and pass the other along.

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am not much of a candy person at all but I do love this time of year! Amazing, it'll be Thanksgiving then Christmas within the next couple of months!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    imagecocojack10:

I too have a huge sweet tooth.  Everyday I take a candy from our Halloween stash... I need to stop that!

I actually have started shopping, but not intentionally.  I've found some amazing deals I can't pass up on, and decided why not just gift them!  This weekend I got some gorgeous CK clutch purses from $150each to $22each!  HELLO savings.  I may keep one, and pass the other along.

Wow Jackie, that's a great deal!! I need to go shopping with you! It seems like you always snag good scores on great things. Any plans to head up this way for a shopping trip?? ;) LOL

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"