South Florida Babies
Options

Fabulous news to share

I know most of you have seen my latest fabulous status update on facebook but just in case you missed it. On Friday afternoon after getting back to our hotel from a wonderful morning at the Magic Kingdom with my two favorite guys my phone rang. It was the nurse at the NIH calling to tell us that they don't have all of Gary's test results back yet but they did have his bone marrow results and she really wanted to call us immediately because he is NEGATIVE for lymphoma in his bone marrow!!!! Big Smile I was dreading them calling me last week because I didn't want bad news to ruin our trip but I'll take GREAT news any day!

We are still waiting on his blood work to come back, it should be back sometime this week. I wanted to share with you all because you all have been beyond amazing with the amount of support you have given to us. 

Re: Fabulous news to share

• Options

Sam I can not begin to explain to you how happy I was to read that on your status. That made me so excited for you guys, especially while on vacation which I'm sure it made it just that much better.

Here's to hoping you keep getting great news!!!

• Options
    That's awesome!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    that is FANTASTIC WONDERFUL GREAT AWESOME!! news!!!! I am so happy to hear that. I hope the bloodwork shows the same result!
  • Options
    That is so amazingly wonderful!!!!!!! Hooray for good news!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    yipeeeeeee! hoping the rest of the results are just as good!!!
  • Options

Sam, my whole family has been praying for you guys throughout all of this.  I'm so glad you've gotten such fabulous news!!  I was so excited when I read your status updated... I hope you guys celebrated like crazy lol

• Options
    That is FANTASTIC news, Sam!!!!!!!!!!! I am so incredibly happy for you guys :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have goosebumps reading this once again.  Such amazing news.  ::hoping the blood work comes back just as great::
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I can't think of any happier news!! I'm so happy for you guys and an crossing my fingers for even more great news this week!
  • Options
    That's amazing!!!!!!!!:) I'm so so so happy you got such good news!:)
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Awesome news!  I'm so happy for you guys.  :)

Please keep us updated. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

That's awesome news!!!!!! So happy for you and your family! Praying the rest of his bloodwork comes back great!

• Options
    That is beyond amazing news!!!!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    I am still so happy for you!!! Hopefully you guys got to celebrate while you were in Disney!  I will continue to pray that you get even more good news - you deserve it!!!!
    image image

• Options

Great news Sam!!! Many blessings to continue for your family.

-j

• Options
    That is AMAZING news!!  I am so happy for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"