Tennessee Babies
Options

Recommended pediatricians in Nashville area?

Hi everyone!

I didn't see this anywhere else on the board, so I thought I would ask.  I'm having twins due in March, and I figured it's never too early to start the search. Growing up, I went to Green Hills Pediatrics, but  the doctor I saw has since retired.

Does anyone have good recommendations for pediatricians?

thanks!

Re: Recommended pediatricians in Nashville area?

• Options
    We love our pediatrician, Dr. Rebecca Isbell with Centennial Pediatrics (they have a website).  That being said, her 4 month checkup took over 2 hours.  If I didn't love her so much then I would immediately be looking at other options.  I have heard good things about Heritage Medical Group's pediatric office on Crestmoor and good things about Green Hills Pediatrics.  Good luck to you!
  • Options
    Dr. Reid Collins at Harpeth Pediatrics in Cool Springs is great!!! Love him!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We take DS to Dr. Brian Leeper @ Brentwood Children's Clinic (in Cool Springs right next to Costco).  He is WONDERFUL!!
  • Options
    I was recommended to Dr. Deepak Merohtra at Hermitage Children's Clinic (located at Summit Medical Center)  Their website is www.childrenscliniceast.com.  He's awesome and we also love Dr. Johnston over there too.  The whole practice is great!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"