Philadelphia Babies

Pediatricians in Center City?

Any recommendations on Pediatricians in Center City? Or ones you wouldn't recommend?

Re: Pediatricians in Center City?

• Center City Pediatrics is the best.  Office is fun for my kids and very clean (for me).  Dr. Berger is fantastic and the office staff are so nice and friendly.  And big bonus is there is always parking (either on the street or they have a lot under the building). they have a website- just google it..  big decision i know- good luck!
  • I love Dr. Gary Emmett 215-955-7800.  He is the head of pediatrics at Jeff and the office is at 9th & Chestnut. 

He is super nice but only gives medical advice, not parenting advice - which I love. He gives patients his email address so if a non-emergency situation comes up you can just email him and he usually gets back to you within 10 minutes.  One time I emailed him on a Sunday morning and he literally responded in 5 minutes

DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • Loading the player...
  • imageBossySmurf:
    Center City Pediatrics is the best.  Office is fun for my kids and very clean (for me).  Dr. Berger is fantastic and the office staff are so nice and friendly.  And big bonus is there is always parking (either on the street or they have a lot under the building). they have a website- just google it..  big decision i know- good luck!

Agreed.  They are fantastic. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"