New Hampshire Babies
Options

pediatricians in Southern NH

Any recomendations? We live in Derry and would like to start looking in the next month or so.
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

Re: pediatricians in Southern NH

• Options
    Not sure if you are willing to travel to Nashua but we have been seeing Dr. Dandekar at Southern NH Pediatrics, she is wonderful and has been seeing our daughter Paige for over 4 years and I would highly recommend her! Good Luck :)
  • Options
    Doctor Houston at Londonderry Pediatrics...she is very thorough and explains a lot. You'll find that no matter which doctor you choose, you'll wait forever in the waiting room or in the exam room. Everyone I know that has babies complains that they wait forever when they go in for the healthy check ups.?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am looking at Londonderry Pediatrics, Dr. Houston and also River Road Pediatrics in Bedford, NH.  Dr. Poremba.  I work downtown Boston so have a very limited schedule in meeting with these doctors for a Prenatal visit, River Road Pediatrics was extremely accomodating and got me an appt. with Dr. Poremba (who agreed to meet with me outside of normal scheduled hours).  So far so good with RRP.

Hope that helps! 

Married-September 24, 2006
    First Baby Boy - Born January 4, 2010
    #2 BFP 2/14/13 EDD 10/24/13 BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1A1A member

We just switched to Dr. Scwartzberg at River Road Pediatrics. I am in Londonderry, so it isn't too far and I like how they are tied in to the Elliot, have 6 dr. and have appointments on Saturdays for emergencys and always have an on call dr.

. Just saw him last week for his 4 month vacs/healthy check up and was happy with the nurses and dr. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    all the Pedis at Dartmouth Hitchcock are awesome. i'm totally spacing on Alex's pedi's name right now though- Danielle something :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"