1st Trimester
Options

What does your nausea feel like?

I can't tell if what I'm feeling is the onset of m/s or what? After I eat I usually feel a little off. I can't explain it. A few friends have always said that they feel hungover. Mine is not that bad, it isn't anywhere close to how I feel after a night of drinking. Just a little quesy I guess but not enough to effect my day. I'm still eating and everything. The only way I can explain it is that I feel "off".

How did your nausea feel?

Re: What does your nausea feel like?

• Options
    Mine was a constantly slight quesy feeling, similar to say spinning around in circles and sitting down?
  • Options
    I feel hungover.  But it comes and goes.  I go from starving to nauseous to starving again so quickly.  Add in the fact that I have to chase a toddler and can't lay down or eat when I want and it's a party!

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    mine is just alittle queasy all the time...kinda like the feeling that I just need to eat alittle and it should go away...but it doesn't.  And nor can I just eat all the time because if I eat DS thinks he should eat and he is not happy if he doesn't get a 'nack' when mommy has a snack!  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In the past few days, I've begun to feel queasy and the thought of certain foods makes it worse.  If this is all m/s turns out to be for me, I can deal with it.  Fingers crossed that it doesn't turn into full on puking.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm only slightly queesy all day.  It's worse in the morning and when I drive in my car.  I'm guessng it will get worse and I am not looking forward to that!
  • Options
    Car sick all day long!!  Well, it has gotten a bit better.  At least, after eating I don't feel sick anymore. 
  • Options
    Mine was exactly the same way at first--I just felt a little off. Poor DH didn't understand what that meant and I couldn't describe it any other way! Now it's more like constant queasiness or car sickness, but still not terrible (no throwing up, thank goodness!).
    My big boy image Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Mine comes and goes but sounds like yours, op.  It's mostly afternoon/evening time for me and I just feel 'blah' and "off" through the afternoon and into the evening.  Sometimes I don't get hungry for dinner until late after the nausea passes.  Sometimes I am starvingfeedmenow hungry.  

Today was the first time that I had nausea in the AM but it wasn't run-to-puke nausea just general gross feeling, tummy kind of queasy and didn't feel right.
  • Options
    I would agree with your friends.... my best explanation is HANGOVER.
  • Options
    Sometimes I feel hungover. Other times I feel like everything is just sitting there in my belly, swooshing around, like it never "settles". But then I get reflux and heartburn. Although for two weeks I didnt even want to eat, at least now I can eat :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"