South Florida Babies
Options

Doctors in Miami?

HI all,

I just found out I'm pregnant and am looking for a doctor in Miami.  I would prefer one affiliated with South Miami Hospital, but doesn't have to be...just someone who is professional, trustworthy, etc. ... Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Re: Doctors in Miami?

• Options

I have been going to my dr for many, many years. He has an outstanding reputation. I love how patient, caring and concerned he was thru both of my pregnancies. His staff is very good as well. 

The only downsize is that the waiting is a killer. I am used to it but I know many hate to wait at the drs office. 

His practice is at Kendall Regional (I had both babies there and have no complain)

His name is Dr. Tudela. 305-559-8787

Barbie 

• Options

My doctor is an OB at South Miami. I love him. He delivered my daughter. His name is Dr. Edward Phillips. 305.665.9644. I am not sure if he is taking new patients but its worth a call to find out. His practice is really nice. I love his staff and him.

Good luck with your search!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My Doctor is also Francisco Tudela and he is the best IMHO. His staff is great and you do have to wait, but he is worth it. He is affiliated with SMH as I really wanted to deliver there, but he cant promise you that he can because he has got a crazy schedule and he goes back and forth from his Hialeah and Kendall Regional Office, but you can ask him and maybe it can happen. I trust him with my life, he and his father actually delivered me to my mother so I have lots of love for him.

Good Luck

• Options
    I love my practice and they are affiliated with South Miami Hospital...that's the only place they deliver. My doctor is Francisco Jimenez, and there is also Siman (female), Perez (female), and Nikitin (male). 305-662-9320
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! I will be calling all three of these doctors tomorrow =)
  • Options

Dr. Edward Phillips and Dr. Luis Roca.  Luis Roca is my Doctor and he has been outstanding and very patient!

Good Luck!

• Options
    Thats the same Dr. I was referring to.  Im not sure he's taking new patients but he works with Dr. Luis Roca who is amazing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"