Success after IF
Options

***somethingchangd***

Have you ever taken Oliver to the Angelika on Saturday for their Crybaby Matinee?  We've taken the girls the past two Saturdays and it's worked fairly well.  They say on their website that they have a changing table in the back of the theater, and they totally don't, but we've been able to do diaper changes on the bathroom counter and also just on the seats (with a diaper pad) in the theater.  

I just thought I'd mention it in case you didn't know about it.   

Re: ***somethingchangd***

• Options

Thanks for the suggestion!  They do it on Fridays at 11:45 too and O and I go to that one almost every week!  They usually have a changing table too - apparently they don't think the Saturday people need it.  :P

I don't know if you're back to work or busy on Fridays, but we'll be there this week with another Houston nestie.  It'd be nice to meet you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Amber
    TTC since March '06
    MFI, LPD, possible PCOS
    3 chem pgs * m/c identical twins at 9w 10.06
    IVF w/ICSI #2 - beta - 187! (9dp5dt), beta - 367! (11dp5dt)
    IVF w/ICSI #3 - it's a girl!
    My IF Blog: Between the Lines
    My Parenting Blog: Letters From Your Mama
  • Options

Hmm, I'll have to think about that.  It'd be fun to meet you, but the idea of me taking the girls out by myself for that long and nursing in the theater with no husband help makes me a little nervous.  Well, a lot nervous, actually.  It's a lot to handle with two and the last time I tried something like that, the girls were incredibly cranky the rest of the day because it messed with their nap schedule and I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown.  Maybe one of these days I'll get brave and try it on my own, though.  I didn't know they did it on Fridays.  That's pretty cool.

Last weekend there were a bunch of people in the theater who didn't have kids, and I wondered if they were aware of the situation.  If not, they must have been really annoyed by all the noise.  ;) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

well, if you came on a week when I was there I would do my best to help you out with the girls (although O can certainly be a handful on his own!).  But I totally understand not wanting to mess with something that works.  It would be cool to meet you and your girls, though!

When I was there last week there was one 50ish guy sitting by himself.  It was kind of odd and made my friend nervous about nursing (she's not yet mastered the discreet nurse).  I think it would make me really paranoid about Oliver's semi-frequent breakdown if there were all kinds of normal people in there.  It's bad enough when it's just moms!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Amber
    TTC since March '06
    MFI, LPD, possible PCOS
    3 chem pgs * m/c identical twins at 9w 10.06
    IVF w/ICSI #2 - beta - 187! (9dp5dt), beta - 367! (11dp5dt)
    IVF w/ICSI #3 - it's a girl!
    My IF Blog: Between the Lines
    My Parenting Blog: Letters From Your Mama
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"