Success after IF
Options

Pitty Party....Want To Join?

Let the party beginParty!!!

So I have put my colonoscopy off for a long, long time. I finally made an appt and had to cancel b/c of a migraine, I had to take a lot of motrin which you can not take 7 days before the colonoscopy. That happened twice. So I did not make another appt until I went to the dr about my very frequent headaches and migraines. I got meds from the dr that I could take anytime. I took 1 pill on two occasions and did not have any problems. So yesterday I started to get yet another headache, I wanted to take 2 pills(i can take up to 2 at once) so I decided to wait until lunch so I could taken them with food on my stomach. When my lunch was almost over I stared to feel funny and within minutes I was very dizzy and nauseous. My co-workes saw that I looked like crap and I went and laid down in our quiet room (yep, we have a quiet room). Anyway, they called my dh to come get me so he left work and picked me up. We were home about for a little while but at some point I could not take the pain anymore so he took me to the ER. They had to dig around for a vein then I threw up, I'm not one to throw up, I did once when pg with dd and before that it had been years. They sent me home and gave me and rx for some meds. So the only thing I ate yesterday I threw up. Well today I am on a clear liquid diet b/c of my colonoscopy so it's been 2 days since I have had anything to eat and I still have a headache:(  Now I nervous that the GI dr is going to tell me something is really wrong with me (I have ulcerative coloitis).  With my UC I'm have a greater chance of getting colon cancer and on my grandaddy died of colon caner. Now that I'm a mom I worry about not being here for my girl. O last night I had dd spend the night with my mom. It was the 1st time she spend the night away from us but I needed the sleep. I slept ok but dh must have woke me up 100 times ti check on me, cute and annoying all at once.

Sorry but I just needed my pitty party, I'm hungry, have a headache, taken up residency in the bathroom for tonight and I'm having a camera stuck up my butt in the morning. On the good side I only had to take pills for my prep, I have always had the liquid kind before and it tastes like crap to me.

Sorry so long, I'm having a big ole partyParty!!!

For DD - IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP / For DS - dIUI #1 - BFP Dx:severe MFI-Y Chromosome Microdeletion Isabel born 10-15-08! / Baby Boy EDD July 2013 imageLily  pie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Pitty Party....Want To Join?

• Options

I hope you don't mind, I'm bringing my barback over and I'll leave him in your bathroom to keep you company for the night. He gives nice footrubs, and LOVES the sound of a woman whining. It turns him on ;-)

Send him home in the morning.

My condolences on the chitty colon.

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • Options

What can I say that will beat Davez' offer??

Sorry you're having such a sucky time.  That really is crummy.  Hope you get a good report and can put this behind you.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks ladies!

Davez....me like very much, thanks!!!

For DD - IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP / For DS - dIUI #1 - BFP Dx:severe MFI-Y Chromosome Microdeletion Isabel born 10-15-08! / Baby Boy EDD July 2013 imageLily  pie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    what can I say... every lady needs a good barback. Like Karen on Will & Grace needed Pharmacist.  ;-)
    Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • Options
    Oh my!!!  I'm so sorry sweetie.  I hope you can get some relief soon and hopefully tomorrow goes smoothly. 
    TTC#1 since Feb 07 with PCOS and mild MFI
    i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart) Our first love and loss 7/2/07

3 cycles clomid TI = BFNs
    3 cycles clomid Ovidrel IUI = BFNs
    6/27/08 Surprise BFP = chemical pg
    IVF#1 July 08 BFP @7dp3dt
    TTC #3 since February 2010
    FET Sept. and Oct. 2010=BFN's
    IVF#2 June 2011=BFP

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Ela!  How are you?  I'm sorry you're not feeling that great - but it will be over soon and good for you for being so proactive. 

• Options
    imageSeptGirl05:

Ela!  How are you?  I'm sorry you're not feeling that great - but it will be over soon and good for you for being so proactive. 

Hey! Other than the last 2 days I've been really well, thanks! How have you been? Can you believe we almost have 1 year old girls! It's been one fast year!

I wish I was being proactive b/c of my UC and how long I've had it I should be having a colonoscopy every 1-2 years, it's been 3 1/2 years since my last one.......Huh? I am trying to take better care of myself now though:)

• Options
    That's one well deserved pity party - you poor thing!!!  Please take care and update us tomorrow - feel better!!!
    Wheee!

"When it comes to sleeping, whatever your baby does is normal. If one thing has damaged parents enjoyment of their babies, it's rigid expectations about how and when the baby should sleep." ~ James McKenna, Ph.D., Mother Baby Behavioral Sleep Center, University of Notre Dame

• Options

I cannot believe we have 1 year old girls!  Every month gets better and better I think.

Well best of luck and keep us posted.  : )

• Options

Oh yuck, pity party all you want. I'm sorry, that sounds terrible! At least it'll be over soon and you can have peace of mind that everything's ok :)

I get to go for a cystoscope at the urologist on Friday. The fun never ends. I'm tired of doctors poking around down there too.

• Options
    that sounds terrible!!  i hope tonight goes by fast and the colonoscopy is a breeze with great results so by tomorrow night this pity party will be a distant memory!
    Childhood cancer (DH) + chemo + radiation = 0 sperm.
    LO #1 - 1 unmedicated/self-monitored IUI w/ donor sperm.
    LO #2 - 1 m/c, 2 BFNs, 4th IUI worked (unmedicated/self-monitored with new donor sperm).
    Life is beautiful!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"