LGBT Parenting
Options

HSG done

I had my HSG today and it went well. It only took about 30 minutes and was just about what I expected.

For those interested in the details: I had it done at the Radiology Dept of the medical center for my current insurance. I didn't take anything beforehand and definitely felt the catheter and dye going in. It was crampy/uncomfortable/intense for a few moments, but I got through it with breathing. I could see the dye going in and the shape of my uterus and tubes, which I thought was so cool!

After the dye was in, they had me roll on each side for pictures and it was done. The radiologist said everything looked good and I would get final results in the next day or two.

Now C and I just have to discuss whether we're starting this cycle or waiting until next month!

Met 07/07/05, Wedding 07/07/07, Legal Marriage Ceremony 12/9/12, Baby Boy Born 08/09/13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: HSG done

• Options
    I'm glad to hear that overall you had a good experience and everything looks good.  Let us know what you and C decide about when to start actively trying.  GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Im so glad it went well for you! Let us know what you decide! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i'm so glad to hear it went well! and excellent results Yes
  • Options
    Fantastic! Glad to hear it went well. It is pretty cool to see, isn't it? How exciting that you are at this stage in the process!
    married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • Options

Thanks ladies. It was really cool watching it and I enjoyed telling C about it last night. (She didn't come because I've heard that people aren't allowed in there anyway and we want to save her time off for vacations!)

We discussed it last night and we're going to start trying this cycle!

This means first insem will be in about a week! We're planning on doing one insem this month and then maybe two next month. Now I just have to figure out when the sperm will arrive and if I'll be home to sign for it.

Met 07/07/05, Wedding 07/07/07, Legal Marriage Ceremony 12/9/12, Baby Boy Born 08/09/13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    yay! so exciting! lots of good vibes to you for an awesome first cycle. Big Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"