Blended Families
Options

Update to evaluator meeting

So yesterday we had our 1st meeting with the custody evaluator. We were there for nearly 5 hours!!! Yikes! I know the evaluator wanted extra time with us since DH is leaving for training soon and won't be around very much over the next two months, but goodness that was a long time to spend talking about BM. DH had to take some personality/psych test, actually there were 4 different ones and he still has one left that is like 500 something questions. We couldn't help but laugh wondering how BM will do on those tests, she is seriously crazy.

Other than all the tests, the meeting went well and we were really glad to have this whole thing move forward a little more. Our next meeting isn't for two weeks but we bring SD with us next time.

Re: Update to evaluator meeting

• Options

Yay! You still have a long road ahead, but I'm glad something is finally getting done!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Wow! 5 hours does seem like a long time! But at least it would seem they are taking it seriously. Sounds like you just made a big step in the right direction.  I would certainly like to be a fly on the wall when BM goes through her part of the testing! I assume she will have to do the same things as your DH? Good luck to you. Keep us udpated!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

My guess is that at least one of those tests is the MMPI if you want to look it up.  It's a long test, but it gives a lot of insight to the evaluator as far as any personality issues or quirks that may exist.

Good luck.  :-)

• Options
    imageKarma1969:

My guess is that at least one of those tests is the MMPI if you want to look it up.  It's a long test, but it gives a lot of insight to the evaluator as far as any personality issues or quirks that may exist.

Good luck.  :-)

Yes that's the 500 question one! Well BM is a compulsive liar and we seriously think she has some sort of mental disorder (dissociative something or other), so I hope these tests will show the evaluator that about her.
  • Options
    What a day for you both! I'm happy to hear things are moving in a positive direction, keep us posted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"