Alabama Babies
Options

Child care recs. in the Birmingham area

Hello Ladies!  So, I hear that now is the time that I should start touring child care facilities and reserving a spot for when the time comes.  I was just wondering if anyone could recommend anything anywhere in the Homewood/Vestavia/Hoover/Pelham area.  Thanks so much!

Re: Child care recs. in the Birmingham area

• Options
    Several of the churches in those areas have good programs. They usually have long waiting lists though.
  • Options

We'll eventually be using Shepherd's Promise in Pelham (next to Old Time Pottery on 31).

https://www.shepherdspromise.us/

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you!  Someone recommended La Petite to me, but I haven't really heard anything about them.  I'm originally from Eastern Alabama and although I am not new to the Birmingham area, I am new to the daycare scene!  Thanks for your suggestions Smile
  • Options
    We toured the La Petite in Pelham and weren't excited about it at all.  It was too crowded.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagekkh2002:
    We toured the La Petite in Pelham and weren't excited about it at all.  It was too crowded.

Thanks for telling me that!  I was thinking about that one or the one off of 119.  I still have yet to tour, but I will keep that in mind!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"