Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Toothbrushes

What type of toothbrush do you use to brush your LOs teeth? We still use the little rubber finger toothbrush. I was curious when i should switch to a real toothbrush. Age or the number of teeth they have?

Re: Toothbrushes

• Options
    We use an age 0-2 toothbrush (Target and Walmart have them). Ainsley is almost 16 months and has 8 teeth. We started using this kind of brush around 14 months.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We actually started ike on a toddler toothbrush when he was around 7 months old.  He loves brushing his teeth :o)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    IDK what specific brand it is, but we got it from Target and there's a pic of Diego on it. Nothing too fancy. When he gets a little older I hope to get a battery powered one for him. Hopefully that will make brushing a little easier. It's not that he doesn't like it, he just clamps down on it and wants to suck all the toothpaste off.
  • Options
    We have a firefly one. It lights up/flashes for a minute so I know how long to brush her teeth. If I left it up to my timing, I wouldn't brush long enough.
  • Options
    I posted before about T previously not letting me brush her teeth.  Now we are using a Hello Kitty electric one and she LOVES it.  I start with saying "let mommy brush your teeth first then you can"  She lets me do it and then she "brushes" herself.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ok maybe I need to get a real tooth brush instead of the plastic one.  DS barely has two teeth though. :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"