Texas Babies

South of Potranco

I know everyone says that between Potranco and 1604 is new and a nice area. I am looking at a house that is south of Potranco and north of Marbach. I know it is a mix of old and new. Is it safe?? We are moving next month and can't take a trip before we move. We need a house right away since I am due in December. Any info is greatly appreciated! TIA.

Chuck (married 06/18/05) Caroline Reese 10/19/06 Charlie 12/11/09 Hailey 02/10/97 (SD)

Re: South of Potranco

• It is okay, but if you can afford it, it is a bit better north of Potranco or a neighborhood right off of Potranco.  Like you said, the whole area is a mix if old and new - it is hard to tell you specifics without knowing the particular neighborhood.
  • imagedawnzer:
    It is okay, but if you can afford it, it is a bit better north of Potranco or a neighborhood right off of Potranco.  Like you said, the whole area is a mix if old and new - it is hard to tell you specifics without knowing the particular neighborhood.

Enclave at Lakeside.. off Water's Edge and Cable Ranch Rd. Thanks for all of your replies :)

Chuck (married 06/18/05) Caroline Reese 10/19/06 Charlie 12/11/09 Hailey 02/10/97 (SD)
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't know much about those neighborhoods.  I have a friend that lives in Alamo Ranch near 151, on the other side of 1604.  It's nice over there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi!  There are a lot of really nice areas out there but it really depends on your price range.  I have been a realtor in the area for years now and would love to send you a few houses in that area if you think it would be helpful.  I'll PM you. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"