Kansas Babies

Hey Ladies

I am a Kansas Girl (Kansas City area) and I just got my BFP this morning.

DH and I are still both a little shocked, this was our first month trying and our timing was horrible so we thought we were out.

I hope some of you are near me so I have some people around me to talk about everything.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hey Ladies

• I'm not normally on this board, but I will check in from time to time! Congrats! I live in Olathe but work in KC, MO.
  • I'm pretty sure I see you on the First Tri board.  I live in Olathe, originally from Lawrence.
    pregnancy

image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Congrats! I'm in Lenexa! I hope all goes well for you!

Caylin, boyfriend Darnell

11wks 2days                 Due March 27, 2010

• I recognize you from GP-- congratulations!  I'm in the KCMO area, but I'm never on my local since the KC board is d.e.a.d.  The KS board looks a little more promising-- H&H 9 months to you!

ETA: And the fact that this board is more active than the KC local is kind of sad Wink

BFP #1 10/27/2009 ~ DS1 ~ BIRTHday 7/16/2010 ~ med-free Bradley birth @ 40w5d
    BFP #2 1/22/2012 ~ DS2 & DD ~ BIRTHday 9/13/2012 ~ unplanned C-section @ 38w1d
    BFP #3 5/4/2015 ~ EDD 1/7/2016
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• I just joined! ?I'm in Olathe! ?TTC for a year now!
  • youthfullake--we share a due date:)must be lucky. i'm from lawrence too, just moved back to KS from AZ last week. anyone around mission

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"