Boston Babies

Is it true?

That after you have a miscarriage it is easier to become pregnant? I have to have a D & E and lots of people have said once you are pregnant it is much easier to become pregnant again? I am hoping this is true as it took a while for us to become pregnant.

Re: Is it true?

• I'm not sure, but I wanted to say I'm sorry for your loss :-( I have heard that after you have a baby it's easier to get pregnant again right away, but I'm not sure if the same goes for after a miscarriage.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so sorry for your loss.  My situation which is different than others was that I got pg the first time trying and the we lost that baby and then we waited 2 cycles to TTC again and then it took us 4 cycles to get pg the next time. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm very sorry for your loss.  I know that you are supposedly more fertile after giving birth, but I'm not sure if that holds true for a miscarriage as well. However one of my best friends had a miscarriage (natural miscarriage) and got pregnant the very next cycle.  She now has a beautiful, healthy baby boy - so anything is possible.  Best of luck with everything! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"