Boston Babies
Options

Moms to be in the Saugus area?

First time pregnancy. Been trying for over 2 years, and could not be more thrilled. However, due to a major change in lifestyle, me and my fiance gave up our huge group of friends. So, now I am lacking all the girly advice in this pregnancy (nixing moms and teen sister). Looking to chat....

Re: Moms to be in the Saugus area?

• Options

Hi BabyMama,

Congratulations on your pregnancy! I am from Saugus, born and raised. I currently have a little girl who will be 6 at the end of this month, and we are TTC our 2nd child.

Any advise I can give...I would be happy to! Keep positive and make sure baby comes first.

xoxo

*Jennifer* Mommy to: Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Our Angel whom we m/c'd in Sept. 2012.
  • Options
    Congrats!! I am in Peabody and just had our daughter in January....let me know if I can be of any help to you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We're nearby. I'm just expecting number two but my first was born abroad so im a bit new to how things work here though not how pg works, haha. feel free to pm me if you want anytime. were about a five minute drive from saugus
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"