Detroit Babies
Options

PasteurizedCider

Hey ladies.... Do any of you know a Cider mill in Oakland county that has pasteurized cider?  I love apple cider and I must have some!!!
~Married- 10.20.2007~ TTC Since- 4.3.2009 ~BFP#1- 8.25.2009 ~ Missed M/C and D&C-10.9.2009 ~BFP#2-8.12.2010 ~ EDD- 4.20.2011~ It

Re: PasteurizedCider

• Options
    Yates Cider Mill at Avon and 23 Mile has pasteurized cider I believe. I haven't been there since last year and I am pretty sure that I read that it was pasteurized on the label. You may want to call to double check so that you don't drive there for no reason. I hope you get to satisfy your craving soon!! Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yates definitely has it.. you can buy the off brand stuff at the grocery store.. but it isn't as good -- I make the drive to Yates :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    good question, I have been looking too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Blakes is not in Oakland County but it is our favorite and they do have pasteurized cider.
  • Options
    Parameters in Northville does (not technically OC, but close enough) and The Franklin Cider Mill in Franklin does too.  This was my favorite thing to drink last year.
  • Options

Parmenters in Northville, technically Wayne County, but good cider and donuts, and not far from Novi.  Also, Three Cedars Farms has pasteurized cider, but it's closer to Salem.

• Options
    I was wondering the same thing!  Thanks for the post.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"