Boston Babies

Nervous for D&C

Anyone been through it?  I know it's pretty routine, but still makes me nervous.  I'm waiting two weeks to see if it passes naturally, if not D&C time.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Nervous for D&C

• I have had one before. I was just crampy afterwards. Ask them if they can give you something. Try not to stress about it! and if you need to talk we are here!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageJennyGrl:
    I have had one before. I was just crampy afterwards. Ask them if they can give you something. Try not to stress about it! and if you need to talk we are here!

Were you able to work the next day?  I see you are TTC again.  How long did you wait? (if you don't mind me asking).  GL with TTC.

Thanks!

• Loading the player...
  • Hey Halley.. I haven't had one, but I wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you Smile
  • Hey HalleyGirl!  I wanted to let you know my thoughts are with you. 
  • Sorry for your loss. I had one and they knocked me out so I felt nothing physically just emotionally. I would take the day after off just to recover although it is not too bad just a bit cramping.  Good luck, I know it does not feel like it but it does get better.
  • Thanks Ladies.  The support from this board has been great!

• Hello

Sorry I was away from the computer all day. I had it when I was 18 due to endometriosis.  I stayed out of school/work that next day.

• Hi HalleyGirl,

I had one at the beginning of August, I didn't feel anything but a little cramping afterwards but it was nothing...I took the next couple of days off of work, they tell you to rest for 24 hours but I took an extra day for the emotional healing.  Good Luck!

• So sorry for your loss.  I had one a year ago Oct 1st.  I was put under and didn't feel anything.  Recovery was quick and I was not too uncomfortable.  I had the D&C on a Wed and took the rest of the week off from work and went back on Monday. 
  • I am so sorry for your loss.  I had one on a Friday and the following Sunday I did a cancer walk.  As others have said it is more emotional healing than physical.  I also waited but only a week, i couldn't go more than that.  I called and they scheduled me in asap. HalleyGirl, you are in my thoughts and prayers:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"