Boston Babies

Hospital/OB suggestions North West of Boston?

Does anyone have recommendations about having a baby at Emerson vs Health Alliance in Leominster?

I am looking for a good OB or Midwife affiliated with one of these hospitals so I can seeing them now for routine care. I would love suggestions!

Re: Hospital/OB suggestions North West of Boston?

• Hi!  Not sure about Health Alliance but Emerson and my OB affiliated with Emerson is great!  Dr. Kramer and all the drs. in her practice are great.  Also, Dr. Rubin and the drs. in his office are great too.  GL.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have heard nothing but good things about Emerson, and plan to go there when the time comes Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I just had my baby at Emerson and I could not imagine a better birthing experience. I recommend it 110%...everything was terrific! I also 2nd Kramer OB/GYN, that is who I go to and they are all amazing. Dr. Kramer, Dr. Sinopoli, and Dr. Hale!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Ohh and I live in Lunenburg and I wouldn't go to Leominster...I'm sure it's fine, but I've heard some wierd things.  The little drive to Concord is def. worth it!! Also, if you had any problems you'd be affiliated with Boston area hospitals.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • While I haven't delivered yet, I researched heavily and decided to go with Concord OB/GYN and delivery at Emerson. Everyone seems to only have really positive things to say about the place, and the practice has been wonderful so far.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"