Illinois Babies

Photographer recommendations

Does anyone recommend a photographer in the Northwest suburbs?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Photographer recommendations

• Katie Ryan will travel to you- I recommend her all the time- she is awesome (see my siggy pics).

• Loading the player...
  • I second Katie Ryan!  We just had our 3 month pics with her and she is fantastic!
  • i just asked the same thing, recently and there were a lot of great responses a few posts down.
  • I use Rachel Williams.  She is up in Niles.  She will travel as well.  She has great rates!  $125/hr to travel and $75/hr if you come to her.  You get a CD of all the edited pictures to keep and the copyright.  You print your own pictures. 

She took 215 pictures at our first photo shoot (1 hour) and over 350 at our second for my daughter's baptism (1.5 hours).

Here's the website:

www.brishamphotography.com

(go to the blog to see more of her recent work)

_____________________________________________________________________________

SAHM to 4 kiddos... K (5/05), N (4/09), C (11/10) and Baby A 1/13/14

• Lilly Photography...www.lillyphotography.com
    someecards.com - I love the sound you make when you shut up. Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • We just had pics done by Rachel Williams and loved her.  Our pics are great and she was super fun and easy to work with.  I really wanted our pics on a CD and an option to print wherever we want.  I highly recommend her!  ps.  she took the pic in my sig
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"