Wisconsin Babies
Options

MKE ladies....anyone ever try the Edelweiss?

DH suggested that we go on one of the Edelweiss dinner cruises for our 5 yr anniversary. Just curious is anyone else has done this and what you thought of it. TIA!

Re: MKE ladies....anyone ever try the Edelweiss?

• Options
    I haven't been on the dinner cruise but I went on the Mexican night one for a bachelorette party.  It was fun and I'm sure you and your husband would have fun.  One word of caution...if you have the slightest bit of nausea from being pregnant (if you are) then I wouldn't go.  I got sort of sea sick when we went out on the lake and I wasn't pregnant at the time.  Hope this helps.
  • Options
    I actually did this recently for my birthday.  We went on the all you can eat brats/all you can drink beer.  It was really hot that day, the food was slightly over cooked, and we shared the boat with a 50th high school reunion party.  So because of those things, I wasn't thrilled, but had it been just a normal cruise without the party it was nice!  Once we got out on the lake it was actually a little chilly.  The cruise was about an hour and a half so definitely long enough.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"