TTC After a Loss
Options

Hair cut opinions, please!

Im going to donate to locks of love, and I want either a pixie cut, or short, but long enough to go up for work.  Ive had both.  The problem with the pixie cut is 1- you have to maintain it, which means more money for cuts and 2- it looks horriable in the growing out phase.  And with the short hair, since my ahir is curly, it will take managing- which Im no good at.  So i've got three pics for you

1- how long my hair is now.  Keep in mind i'll have to donate atleast ten inches, but that can be ten inches pulled straight.  And when my hair is straight, it touches my belly button. (this pic my hair is actually in a pony, but you cant tell)

2- An old pic of my with a pixie cut, I would actually do it a little shorter.  This is a month after I cut it the second time for locks of love. (please ignore the wood panelling in the background- DH's old dorm room)

3- A side shot of when I had it short from the first time I donated to locks of love.  Keep in mind this has high and low lights, and I wont be getting that again (just incase I get KUed).  (and this is day one of moving into college at quiznos' and I had an awful headache, so ignore the face)  I dont have face on pics of this length on my computer. (thats a lie, yes I do, they just are very unflattering, and my hair looks a mess.)

So tell me what you guys think.  Pixie or short.  p.s.- the old pics are pre-braces and jaw surgery, so my face looks a little different.

***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
-m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
Beautiful daughter born February 2011
**Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hair cut opinions, please!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"