Babies: 9 - 12 Months

How are you storing your baby swing?

I'm ready to put ours away, but am not sure how I should do it.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: How are you storing your baby swing?

• It's folded up and leaning against the wall in a corner of the basement.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

my angel babies: 6/10 (chem. pg), 9/10 @ 10 weeks
  • I'm going to take it apart and put it in an extra heavy duty garbage bag along with the instructions.  Store it in the attic.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I washed the cover, put it back on, and put the whole thing in a garbage bag in the basement.  It helps that I knew I wouldn't be storing it for too long. :)

• Right now, it's at my friend's house being used for her 1 month old.  After that, it'll get stored in the basement with a blanket over it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We gave it to the IL's
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageformerlyknownaseflo:

I'm going to take it apart and put it in an extra heavy duty garbage bag along with the instructions.  Store it in the attic.

This!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am using a guest room walk-in closet to store all the baby gear and clothes.  I am worried about mold in the attic and workshop with the humidity here.  As soon as I am done with babies, I am passing on every last thing so it is out of my house.
  • We gave it back to my sister Wink
  • imageformerlyknownaseflo:

I'm going to take it apart and put it in an extra heavy duty garbage bag along with the instructions.  Store it in the attic.

I think this is what I will do, too. 

Thanks to all!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I kept most of the boxes for stuff like that.  DH thought I was being silly but now that we are starting to put things away he is glad that I did.  Even though DD hardly ever uses her swing any more I can't bare to put it away just yet.  Makes me sad that she is growing so fast. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"