Northern California Babies
Options

What did you do with all your old receiving blankets?

Make them into other things?

Donate?

Give away to someone?

Re: What did you do with all your old receiving blankets?

• Options
    I have no good idea, but if you decide you don't want them... I can take them for this charity.... https://www.anniesblankets.org/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

DD has been using them for her dolls.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We use them for burp rags right now. I have a feeling that by the time E is finally not having to use them, there will not be much left of them. We go through at least 1 a day, and sometimes as many as 10.
  • Options
    Gave them away.
  • Options
    imagekjunspice:

DD has been using them for her dolls.

Does she need some blue ones : )

• Options
    After i'm done done, i'm going to donate them to the local hospital. They have a program called sweet pea donations. Its for families who have babies, that need the basics and have nothing : (
  • Options
    we gave some away and kept some. I lately have been wondering if I have enough to make a nice quilt or something, patchwork ( not like i have ANY idea how to do that ) !
  • Options
    I have big plans of making a quilt, though who knows if it will actually happen.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

We use them to line his changing table (even though it has it's own cover).  I've been toying with other uses though.  I suppose a few would be nice if we have another child, but who knows when that will be.  And some of them are so DS that I want to make him something from them.

• Options
    I use them as a diaper changing pad when we go on trips or places but don't want to put them down on the diaper changing things without something under them.  They are usually big enough and long enough that it covers the changer. 
  • Options

we inherited some of the more gender neutral ones from bil/sil

in all likelyhood we'll probably donate dd's old ones to the bay area crisis nursery.

Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes the eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker - Author Unknown

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    All of the above. I gave a bunch to charity and then some to two old co-workers (since they were both expecting boys). I have a few saved in the same spot as the onesies for their quilts. ;)
  • Options
    I cut our up and used them for wipes
    Greyson Ray ~ July 31 2006 | WinterRose Elizabeth ~ April 28th 2010 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    The Blog | BirthbyKellyM
  • Options

we've been using the smaller ones as burp cloths...and like erica, I have onesies set aside to be made into a quilt once Ollie is done with them.

:) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"