1st Trimester
Options

Hungry..Not hungry...Hungry UGH

Hi ladies - I am finding myself needing some better lunch ideas to bring to work... I used to be a great eater and eat throughout the day.  Now I feel like I don't want to eat anything and then all of a sudden I am starving! I need some good ideas for lunch especially bc salads are getting old.  I used to be a deli girl but now thats over.

I am also finding myself seeing someone eat something and thats all I want for the rest of the day LOL (bonless chicken fingers, fettuccini alfredo, lasagna)

Re: Hungry..Not hungry...Hungry UGH

• Options
    Hmmmm... I  feel the same way.  I am about 5 weeks pregnant and about two weeks ago I had no appetite.  I am now starting to eat a bit more but sometimes I just don't want to eat.  I am a teacher so it's hard to get snacks in my busy day.  I have been taking grapes, sunflower seeds (no shell) and breakfast cereal just to snack on (like cheerios).  Folic acid is so important right now so I have been trying to focus on snacks that have a lot of that such as the sunflower seeds and some breakfast cereal.  I have also been making peanut butter sandwiches.
  • Options
    deli-inspired veggie sandwiches, hummus, soups!!!! ask friends and neighbors all for favorite recipes?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm totally in the same boat.  But I teach and must pack a lunch.  We're not allowed to leave during lunch.  I'm still food avoiding when I get up so my lunch ends up being crappy but then lunch rolls around and I'm suddenly starving.  I'm trying waffles today.  Breakfast foods give a nice variety to other things.  I used to like (but now hate) frozen Lean Cuisines.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"