Washington Babies
Options

Consignment shops

What consignment store would be a good place to take all of Little Man's outgrown clothes? I am looking for one that I don't have to wait for stuff to sell to get money, just drop off and they pick what they want and I get a check! Any ideas?

Re: Consignment shops

• Options
    Do you know what you're having yet? There's a post below about a Nestie swap and shop party...that might be a good idea too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    yes, we just found out today that we are having a little girl, and we don't plan on having more kids for at least 3-4 years. I do not want to store boxes for that many years on the off chance that we have a boy. This kid has over 13 boxes of clothes, its ridiculous!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It probably partly depends on what kind of stuff you have. If you have higher-end stuff (le petit bateau, hannah anderssen, even gap - as opposed to carters, osh kosh, etc) I would try sugarlump in Madison Valley or Childish Things on Holman Road in the Greenwood neighborhood.
  • Options
    There is a consignment store in Burien called Lollipops and I just went there to consign some of my old clothes and they offered either a check or store credit after they've looked at the clothing and decided what they want to sell.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"