TTC After a Loss
Options

Do you ever get so desperate to see two lines....

That you pray before you POA OPK?  I would just like to see two lines on any test at this point!  Am I the only one out there?  I havent gotten a + OPK yet.  (Im not expecting one yet this month - probably Thursday or Friday)....

I just havent seen two lines on a test since December and its kinda bumming me out.  Sad

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Do you ever get so desperate to see two lines....

• Options

Nope. I do the same thing. I gave up on the stupid opt because they were stressing me out. This was my first cycle using them and I never seen two lines. Dh begged me to not take thme on vaca w/us so I left them behind and wouldn't you know it, 2 days after my last negative I got eeewcm! Guessing I may would've seen the lines then.......bah-humbug!

• Options

There are times when i've poas that I KNOW i'm dreaming that there are two lines... I think it's the eye crossing that does it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I've been so desperate I've actually taken a picture and blown it up... just in case I missed it.

Have also taken to POAS before I go drinking now, just in case lol. 

Stillbirth at 23w6d on Sept, 22, 2008 M/C at 5 weeks June 14, 2010 My miracle, James Frederick born May 2, 2011 via C-section
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"