Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

copied from botb: Post Secret (kind of long)

I feel compelled to share this with you all.?Every Sunday morning I wake up excited to read the new secrets at Post Secret. ?This morning one line on a secret stuck with me."What you work hard for may become the sweetest thing in life."Dh and I have worked very hard to get where we are today. ?Nothing has been too easy for us or gone according to plan, not even our wedding. ?Yet through the military, colleges, starting new careers, marriage I thought when we got pregnant that the hard work would pay off. ?After our last ultrasound in July, I had zero signs of labor, my cervix was closed and we were told our chance of a miscarriage was less that 3%. ?We were thrilled. ?I wish so badly that I could go back to that day. ?Hell, I wish I could go back to August 13th and enjoy it just a little more or not be on my feet so much. ?But unfortunately, a stupid infection caused me to lose our sweet baby girl.I know once I'm given the okay to exercise and try again, we will work just as diligently as before. ?Hopefully next time, our sweetest thing in life will stick around longer.

Re: copied from botb: Post Secret (kind of long)

• Options
    sorry for your loss but it sunds like you have a good attitude, which i guess helps, :sending you good thoughts vubes:
  • Options
    That one line is what I keep telling myself over and over again.  I always say to people who know about my losses that everything I've ever really wanted in life I've had to work doubley as hard for, compared to other things in my life and other people (at least to me it seems like!).  I've been thinking about getting another tattoo (have small angel wings on my back I got after my first loss) and maybe after having my first baby I'll get that. 

TTC #1 since 7/08 After 3 years, 2 losses, 3 rounds of IUI, and one round of IVF, we finally have our dream come true! DS born 7/30/11

TTC #2 off and on since 7/12

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Im so sorry for your loss.  Can I ask did you lose your baby to chorioamnionitis too?  (I did at 18 wks).. 

I hope that you find peace and comfort on this board.  The girls here are great.  (((hugs)))

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm just starting to sort through my loss (21 weeks, classic Potters Syndrome) and right now I'm trying to stay positive and hold onto the love that I had (and continue to have) for our little girl and know that we'll be rewarded soon. I hope we all are.

xoxo

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"