Cincinnati Babies
Options

best place for mattresses

I have the crib mattress down to either the LaBaby organic at Cosco or the Colgate Classica I or III.  Where is the best place to buy the Clasica?  I see that Treehouse Kids carries them but wondering how they compare in price. 

Thanks!! 

IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: best place for mattresses

• Options
    LOVE the Classica III. I know a few girls have them on here. We got ours from Great Beginnings online (greatbeginnings.com) for $106 with free shipping. Much cheaper than I found it for in stores.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We got our Classica I from Great Beginnings online too.  I think it was $99 with free shipping.  Much cheaper than Treehouse Kids and it arrived within a week.
    imageimage
    Photos courtesy of Jen Rose Photography
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMegs&Nick:
    We got our Classica I from Great Beginnings online too.  I think it was $99 with free shipping.  Much cheaper than Treehouse Kids and it arrived within a week.

Ditto this.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Did they have a huge sale or what??  The classica I is $149.99 right now and the Classica III is $159.99!   
    IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagerottie06:
    Did they have a huge sale or what??  The classica I is $149.99 right now and the Classica III is $159.99!   

Wow. That is how much it was at the store I found it at. Search around online. I did buy mine in February of 2008 so it was awhile ago, but not that long ago...

I found this: It's the Colgate Classica II for $109 with free shipping:

https://nursery.babycatalog.com/baby-mattresses/classica-II-mattress-HC513231F

They also have the Classica I for $119.

• Options
    And FWIW, I love having a foam mattress with no springs. We've done middle-of-the-night crib sheet changes and I love that the mattress is SO light and easy to change.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"