South Florida Babies
Options

Working Lunch Detail Post

Please tell me which day is best for you.

Friday, 9/4 or Friday 9/11

This Friday is not good for a bunch of us so I thought I would push it off. Also, Dadeland is a good central location but does not offer much variety for food unless you definitely want Cheesecake or to eat in the food court. I don't mind either but there is also a Chili's across the street.

Therefore, need input:

1. Preferred Date
  2. Preferred Restaurant
  3. Email Address, if not provided in other post.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Working Lunch Detail Post

• Options

1) 9/11 works better for me since we'll be out of town again on the 4th.

2) I'm fine with Chili's

3) You should have mine Big Smile

• Options

neither lol. 08/28 is my day off. have a great time!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Yeah!  I can join you...

1) 9/11

2) Any - I'm fine with all three options

3) jerzey_gurl@hotmail.com

• Options

Oh, for the most part, I usually won't be able to attend as I work in Doral... but I may take 9/11 off, so I'd def be able to go!  And I live right by Dadeland, so it is perfect!

Panera is right across the street (Old Navy shopping).  Havana Spice is right on US1, by Container Store.  Chilis is also a great choice, in front of Dadeland.  There are tons of options.  LOL

vega_jackie at hotmail

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Either works for me.  At what time would we meet?  My Friday class goes from 10:00am to 12:30pm and it's in Homestead.
  • Options

I'm free both those days!    And P doesn't work either day, so he can stay with Abby while I get some free girl time :-D  It's like MY lunch break!!  lol  Also, I'm good with any of the choices, though I do love me some cheesecake factory :-D

mel, I've given you my email, but in case MOMMY BRAIN has over taken you again, it's jewake42 at gmail dot com

Oh, and when we finally decide on a restaurant, I can always get there ready and put our names down, so that you guys aren't using up your lunch time sitting around!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"