South Florida Babies
Options

Natural Playgrounds

Our Early Learning Center is planning to build a natural playground for the kids. I'm on the committee and we had our first meeting/presentation and had to share with you.  I am very impressed.  The kids are going to learn so much and have lots of fun!  I love this concept...

https://naturalplaygrounds.com/

Re: Natural Playgrounds

• Options

That looks SO cool! If I had something like that as a child, I would have loved it.  Sort of reminds my of a park that I used to go to as a kid, in Miami somewhere, obviously I dont remember where lol but maybe someone does! It was shaped like a BIG castle with several different level and nooks you could find and get lost in.  All made out of wood, and I LOVED it! 

Anyways, thanks for sharing!  If it wasn't so pricey, I would even do this on my property, if I had enough space... much nicer than your average swing set, no???

• Options
    Wow, that's cool.  We just got a park approved in our neighborhood--maybe I will see if we can get one of these for it!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's very nice.  How exciting!  I would love to have one in our neighborhood.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I want one in my yard :0(

They are super expensive but we figure - unlike playground equipment - we won't have to replace it - it will endure so long as we maintain it.  I can't wait to see the design plans. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"