Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

SAHM-Activities for the kids

Now that I have no job, until I find another, I am trying to come up with activities for the kiddos to do during the day.

Can I get some ideas or tips? Or maybe something around town like Kindermusik, etc that someone can recommend.

I would LOVE to hear about normal day for other sahm. The past couple of weeks, I feel like I should be doing much more with them! Starting to feel bad about it! TIA!

Re: SAHM-Activities for the kids

• Options

Well since Avery has been in the hospital, the kids and I have swam A LOT (it works wonders to get them to nap afterwards). As a treat, we've been to the Dallas World Aquarium (sooo expensive). We've gone to Boomerangs, there is also a Pump It Up in Plano that's made just for babies and toddlers so we've been there several times. Sometimes they let me jump with the kids, depends on who's working Stick out tongue

Of course we have TONS of parks over here so we usually walk to a few (or drive) in the morning when it's not too hot. We've done arts and crafts at home. We made bird houses for Grandma (my mom), we've made cards and some other crafts.

If I think of more ideas, I'll let you know! GL

• Options
    use meetup.com to find a mommy group in your area maybe?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"