Oregon Babies

~Faith~ Have you had that baby yet? :)

How are you doing?? :)
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: ~Faith~ Have you had that baby yet? :)

• I did!!!!

He was born on August 15th. We've been moving and with a new baby, I haven't had much time to get online. 

But, he's doing great. He's perfect besides the fact that we all have a cold. Poor thing.

I was admitted to the hospital at 3:33AM and he was born at 1:08PM. He would have been earlier but when I was 8cm, he went sideways and stopped pushing on my cervix. By the time I was ready to push, the doctor had gone home. So, once I did push, he was born 7 minutes later (3 pushes). It was a million times easier than it was with Alice. Thank God.

He was 7lbs 15oz and 20 inches. 10 days early.

Big Smile 

• Yay, Congrats!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats on the new baby!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imagefaithhollett:

I did!!!!

He was born on August 15th. We've been moving and with a new baby, I haven't had much time to get online. 

But, he's doing great. He's perfect besides the fact that we all have a cold. Poor thing.

I was admitted to the hospital at 3:33AM and he was born at 1:08PM. He would have been earlier but when I was 8cm, he went sideways and stopped pushing on my cervix. By the time I was ready to push, the doctor had gone home. So, once I did push, he was born 7 minutes later (3 pushes). It was a million times easier than it was with Alice. Thank God.

He was 7lbs 15oz and 20 inches. 10 days early.

Big Smile 

OH!! CONGRATS!  I sat here and bawled while I read this! LOL  3 pushes?  YOU GO GIRL!! LOL  So happy for you!  Post pics when you have a chance!!!  Cant wait to see Cash!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • A million times Congrats!!!  I hope you all get better soon. I can't wait to see you and meet little Cash once you're up for a GTG!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"